sheetrockin-dogfan

Friday, December 29, 2006

Miami 10/26/89

So I am sitting here on a Friday night listening to what I consider to be one of the best shows I ever attended. Listening to it brings back so many memories of that time. I really miss Jerry and Brent. Give it just a minute and it'll blow away....NOT. The only thing I really wish is that this is one memory I could share with Jen. I was shocked that night when they busted loose that Dark Star. It went on forever it seemed.It's hard to explain the feeling of that night to someone who wasn't there, not that she doesn't understand or blow me off about the importance of this show or others I sometimes bring up, it would just be different if she had been there with me. So long ago and a whole other world away it seems sometimes. I know she gets tired of me yapping about myself. Nuff said on that topic.
A New Year is just around the corner and here is hoping that everyone has an awesome one. May 2007 bring you all much joy and many Ratdog shows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home