sheetrockin-dogfan

Monday, July 31, 2006

First Post

Well here we go, the start of my blog . There may be some crazy stuff written here but mostly just opinions and such.Its Monday and already starting out to be a good one.Found out this weekend that Jen and I will be fortunate enough to hit a RatDog show in August at Baltimore, MD. I wish we could attend both shows but school and job prevail this time. Hope to see my friend Birdie there ! From looking at the pictures from previous shows posted @ratdog.org and the place(Rams Head Live) looks sweet!
When we get back i will post a little review with pics.
A little about me....I have a wonderful spouse ,..have 2 brothers and 1 sister...I attend about 10 to 15 RatDog shows a year... I love photography and music. Play guitar and bass( only 3 yrs worth but self taught and loving it) . NOVICE at both so dont expect much and you might be surprised.Have been a Dead Head since college and my favorite shows are 4/7/91(because this is the first time my sweetie and I saw Jerry,Bobby and the boys together) and 10/26/89 (my only Dark Star and a bad ass one at that!) and 3/27/89(for musical content and because it was the first show with my brother Tyler).
On a different note I love to build. Maybe thats why I am in this business lol . I built our house... subbed out the hvac ,electrical and plumbing but did the rest pretty much solo. Have been in the drywall/ metal stud business since 1983 when my dad got me a summer job with a drywall contractor. Little did I know I was to do this line of work for the next 23 years and still going.
Well that's me in a nut shell if any one reads this and I welcome any comments or email.
I cant wait for late August to get here. Love that RATDOG!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Even minor bacterial infections can lead to redness, soreness, and in some cases, a discharge that may exude a foul odor.Fungal Infections- The rash and irritation of your respective common fungal infection known as jock itch is familiar to most men. Like bacteria, the fungus that causes jock itch is known to proliferate in this type of warm, moist region from the sizegenetics, and without proper sizegenetics care, severe itching, redness and irritation can result.Heat Rash- Warm weather, in combination with restrictive clothing, can cause sweating and chafing, leading in to the condition known as heat rash.
    http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home